Important Information Regarding COVID-19
WINCHESTER ORAL SURGERY CENTER IS OPEN FOR ALL PROCEDURES!
Prior to May 1st and at the start of the Coronavirus all dental offices were directed by the ADA to see emergency cases only. There has been an update from the ADA that says starting May 1st offices are able to now see non-emergency cases. All appointments that were scheduled in May or later will stay on the schedule unless we have received a call from you to cancel.
The team at WOSC is dedicated to providing the best care to our patients in a safe and healthy environment. Read below to see the safety measures we are taking in our offices for all appointments.
WOSC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Before the COVID-19 outbreak, our office followed strict infection control guidelines that would have prevented the transmission of the novel coronavirus (or any other virus) to our patients or staff. In an abundance of caution, we have increased the frequency and thoroughness of our sanitizing procedures and we are following all safety procedures recommended by the Center for Disease Control, American Dental Association, and OSHA.
- Clinical staff will continue to wear PPE; shields, surgical masks, gowns, and eyewear for all procedures.
- Clerical Staff will be required to wear masks.
- Patients will be required to wear a mask inside the building.
- Patient and staff’s temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
- Patient paperwork will be required to be filled out online prior to appointment
We are utilizing an air purification system that with the combination of UV light it reduces odors, air pollutants, VOCs (chemical odors), smoke, mold, bacteria, and viruses that are on the air and on surfaces!
WAIT TO COME INTO THE OFFICE
Please drive to the back of the building and park for your appointment.
In an effort to eliminate having too many patients in our office, we ask that you CALL 540-504-7300 once you have parked.
Then please wait in your vehicle until one of our team members comes outside to indicate that you can safely enter our office for your appointment.
ONLY PATIENTS ARE TO ENTER THE OFFICE
To minimize the number of people entering our office and to maintain social distancing, we respectfully request that only the scheduled patient enters the office for their appointment. One responsible party will be allowed to accompany minors. If additional family members who do not have scheduled appointments come with you, they will need to wait in your vehicle during the appointment.
We ask that you call to reschedule your appointment if any of the following are applicable:
- You are experiencing any of the following symptoms: respiratory symptoms (runny nose or congestion), fever, cough, sore throat, body aches or shortness of breath. Also, please make us aware if you have had contact with anyone who is/has been ill with any of these symptoms.
- If within the past two weeks, you or someone you have been in contact with, have recently travelled from a CDC designated high-risk area, been on a cruise, or have come in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
COMMUNICATING WITH OUR OFFICE
- Call: 540-504-7300
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit a Message through our website: https://www.winchesteroralsurgerycenter.com/introduction/send-us-a-message/
Billing Related Questions:
Out of pocket cost for upcoming appointments contact Kristina at: 540-504-7305 or [email protected]
Other Billing Questions:
- Please call 540-536-8000 and ask for the oral surgeon on call to be paged.
Thank you for understanding and adhering to these enhanced health and safety protocols. As always, our staff will continue to follow the universal infection control precautions per OSHA and CDC guidelines. It is our priority that our practice remains a very safe space to continue administering care.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: